lichess.org
Donate

Double Elimination Knockout Stage (3+2 CWC 2020)

Round 7 - Match 232: @Zeck vs @the-lone-wolf

I have received communication from @the-lone-wolf that @Zeck has intention to withdraw from the tournament. I cannot proceed with this withdrawal until we have confirmation from @Zeck in this forum.

Could the player @Zeck please indicate intention to either play this match and arrange a date to play with @the-lone-wolf, or otherwise confirm the intent to withdraw.
Round 7 - Match 227: @jeremydurham vs @unjournakamura

This match is due to be played by 5th July and will soon be behind schedule. Could both players please provide an update on when this match will be scheduled.
Round 7 - Match 228: @mastertan vs @sha6rath

This match is due to be played by 5th July and will soon be behind schedule. Understandable that this would be the case since a result from the previous round has only just been completed very recently.

Could both players please provide an update on when this match will be scheduled.
@JannLee @recrec Hello, I was about to send a message to you. I can play on 12th July. If it's possible, I'd prefer to play on 18th though.

I'm at UTC+3 timezone and can play in the afternoon. So, I suggest 12:00 to 16:00 (UTC+3)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.