lichess.org
Donate

Double Elimination Knockout Stage (3+2 CWC 2020)

@pigu

I'm listing here all the hours where I'm available to play our match.

Weekdays from 17 gmt to 21 gmt. Weekends from 15 gmt to 21 gmt. With the possibility to play during the night of Friday and Saturday if communicated with enough notice so that I can organize myself.

Thank you to all players who have scheduled and played matches ahead of schedule in the double elimination knockout stage so far!

This is a reminder to those that have not yet played their first round of the double elimination knockout stage. The schedule posted here states that the aim for first round matches is to have agreement for a time to play by 5th April, with the view of completing matches by 12th April: lichess.org/forum/team-crazyhouse-world-championship/schedule-for-32-crazyhouse-world-championship-2020

The following posts are being issued as reminders to players that have not yet posted information relating to their first round match in this forum.
Round 1 - Match 15: @tcubesak vs @azuaga
Please update this forum with a time to play your match. We would like this to be completed by 12th April to remain on schedule.
Round 1 - Match 21: @kingswitcher vs @oops14
Please update this forum with a time to play your match. We would like this to be completed by 12th April to remain on schedule.
Round 1 - Match 27: @emrty vs @just2play

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.