lichess.org
Donate

Candidates for Crazyhouse World Championship 2021!

Two64Brocc vs Zyxon rescheduled for Sunday 14/11 14:00 UTC
@doganswer: @catask & zyxon are trying to get in touch to arrange their last matches with you this coming week.

@mariorton hope you can arrange your last four matches in the coming week.
@blitzbullet vs @catask scheduled for Nov. 21 at 9am EST | 2pm UTC

@okei I've already played with doganswer, I'll try to schedule with VariantsOnly and mariorton in the coming weeks.
For those watching just now. mariorton had to go. I messaged JannLee about the subject.

On another note: I played my last match this CWC. A big thanks to all the people involved in the organisation. I had a lot of fun this year. Big thanks as well to all the streamers, especially @oldhas-been and @okei have been very generous with their time. I look forward to the few remaining candidates matches and then the finals :-)

Good luck to @jasugi99 facing the adoption monster :monkaS:
Thank you so much to everyone involved in running the event! This was my first CWC event, but the tournament pacing felt really comfortable and there was a lot of variety - every game from the elimination stage to the candidates stage felt like a new and exciting adventure. The final will be quite fun to spectate, so I am definitely looking forward to it!

Also shoutout to all the streamers who helped cover the matches in various languages; thank you all for spreading the game to a wider audience!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.