lichess.org
Donate

IAF general elections 2023

Hello everybody
The time for the elections for the presidency of the IAF and the steering committee has arrived
In the first part, each of us can propose to the presidency or the steering committee, saying what he has done and what he intends to do for the development and popularization of antichess
and where he wants to run (for the presidency or in the steering committee)
Proposals are made between 6/11-14/11 2023
Only from 15/11 2023 we will vote
All members of this team who are also simple members of the IAF have the right to vote
Hello,
I am running for the steering committee
I invented the titles in antichess
In the future, I wish that, together with the president-elect and the members of the executive committee, we participate in increasing the audience in antichess
I will run for President.

I have been around the game of antichess since playing on FICS starting in 1999. I was a part of some of the original openings being created and played in the first ever speed antichess world championship in 2001.

Since joining lichess in 2021, I have returned to the game with a focus on sponsorship and promoting the game to a wider audience. It is my hope to continue to expand the game's appeal and reach so that more players will continue to join and participate in the antichess community.
I run for the steering committee.

My time is limited and I can't give antichess and you all as much time as you deserve or I want. Chess means Antichess for me, came to lichess as 1256 rated and by time built skills and great relationships with people around. Since 2020 I was right hand of Flo and for some time led steering committe which was made instead resigned president. I want to provide ideas and help.

Running for position of Shadow advisor.

As a part of mathematical research, I wanted to solve chess puzzle because of its geometrical configuration. But it's too difficult. So, looked for its variants and I found Antichess to be very interesting and starting making progress.

Became AIM within two years of joining Lichess.
Need to work on Antichess openings, middle and endgames.

Will keep spreading about Antichess and its awesome tactical possibilities.

Missing AGM norm by a small margin in recent tournaments. Confident of being AGM and ASGM as soon as possible.
Hey everyone :)

I am running for the steering committee.

I first discovered Antichess in 2019, and through numerous rivalries and a flourishing passion for the game, I have made countless friends in this community and keep improving everyday.

I played a role in forming a large community on discord for many of us, and at my university, I’ve introduced the game to many of my friends who now are thrilled to follow the ACWC each year. I will continue these efforts online and offline to expand our community.
Hi dear friends.

I'm a kid. 6 months ago, I participated in a standard chess tournament at school and was introduced to Lichess. At that time, I did not even know what anti-chess was. I started playing and raised my rating to 920. But after 2 months, I was able to reach 1200. After these 6 months, I reached 2200. I am a 13-year-old boy. Note that my account is a new account. My first account was called hsamhoseini1388. If you would like to have a child on the steering committee, vote for me. I am trying to improve, your friend Seyyed Hossam Hosseini.
Hello everyone.

I have been part of this ever since flo founded the IAF, (I was 1800 rated at the time), and have contributed a lot to popularising antichess to the masses. The Under2000 arenas were first started due to my efforts, and I would like to continue my cooperation with the community.

I made many friends over the past 3 years and still like to hang out with others and just talk about anti, even though I don't play it a lot nowadays. I was also one of the onlyactive players (Along with Kex, Kotov and MagnusXL) to choose the opening 1. c4 over the overplayed 1. e3, and have convinced a lot of players to convert to c4 (eg: Tetiksh).
Hello everyone I'm fiendfyrefrenzy.
I'd like to run for the committee
I have been a veteran in antichess and try my best to promote the game. I even found a few streamers to stream wc games. I've planned a few tournaments with a lot of price money in the nearby future. If I get vote my sole dedication will be to promote the federation and the game and to make it mainstream.

Sure it's a tough way but I'll make it mainstream. My accomplishments are available on my profile as well as my numbers are well known to regular players so I don't think I should mention those.
Hello!

Flo asked me to join the IAF activity and I was eager to participate. My responsibility has been fund management and team supervision.
I also coach new players and write anti book.

I am a well-known Wizard (c4) player and queen racer.
I want to participate in IAF activities in the future.
Thanks for reading!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.