lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ramanvis1988"

30 forum posts
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#21

Due to a bug in the Pychess website, my move in second game against CouchTomato in first Shinobi Shield Arena Tournament had not been sent. I have seen this bug happening for me regularly in ordinary …

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#20

Just curious, developing new board theme and new piece set will not be too much of work as developing a new game engine, but what is the agreement for the developers to add them? By the way, developin…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#19

In Lichess, there are at least 100000 people who are online every day. So, if auto-scheduler schedules tournament every one hour, then there will be sufficient crowd in each one of them. In Pychess, w…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#17

@darken said in #13: > @gbtami Good to hear!!! > > Personally, I think that the recently added pychess tournament feature and other future, general, site-wide and variant-wide features, are a much bet…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#11

Is it at least possible to add a new chess set for all the Shogi variants for people whoever are used to the western sets? At least opponent pieces can be shown in different colour that is easily reco…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#9

@ronin3b: I am not used to animal set. I am only mainly used to western set along with some fairy chess pieces in the western style. Makruk set and Xiangqi set are understandable because they resemble…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#7

The Shogi pieces are very confusing, which prevents me from playing any of the Shogi variants. I think that I will need a new set for players like me who are used to western sets. There is hardly any …

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#6

Greenchess has some exciting chess variants with new and interesting fairy pieces and modified rules like Nightrider chess, Grasshopper chess, Capture all, Extinction chess, Two move chess, etc. which…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#5

I am not insisting anyone. Just curious, if Atomic 960 has been already implemented in Pychess, then why is Antichess 960 not planned to be ever implemented? Antichess and Atomic are twin chess varian…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#2

In https://www.pychess.org, I am yet to see tournaments for Shogun, Hoppel-Poppel, Grand chess, Shako, Sittuyin and Xiangqi. Also for Grandhouse, Manchu and Ouk Chatrang. I think that for Grand chess …

ramanvis1988