lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:g360Flip"

10 forum posts
Lichess Crazyhouse - Registration for Season 12 Crazyhouse Spring League 2024 now open!#68

I'm in

g360Flip
Crazyhouse World Championship - 1st Annual Crazyhouse Grand Swiss!#2

I am in

g360Flip
Lichess Feedback - If lichess.org is open source, can anyone download the code and make a change or only lichess.org ?#3

can you please send the link to the github repository ?

g360Flip
Lichess Feedback - If lichess.org is open source, can anyone download the code and make a change or only lichess.org ?#1

Hello, Can i download the lichess.org code and make a change and commit it for approval ? or is only lichess.org developers allowed to make changes ? Thank you

g360Flip
Community Blog Discussions - The Best Chess Opening#19

Your title is misleading.

g360Flip
Lichess Feedback - Is it possible to please make a puzzle racer with longer time format ?#1

Is it possible to please adjust the time on puzzle racer ? The 1.5 minute is too short.

g360Flip
Crazyhouse World Championship - Anyone interested in having Crazyhouse world championships for 2023 ?#1

Can we create a cwc 2023 ?

g360Flip
Lichess Feedback - New feature suggestion: Another puzzle racer but with 5minute time control.#1

Puzzle racer definitly greatest feature on Lichess.org Only the 1.5minute timeframe extremely short. If you can make a 3 minute or 5minute puzzle racer that would be awesome!

g360Flip
Community Blog Discussions - Crazyhouse - the light and the dark#11

Lichess.org still got way less cheaters then on chess.com - i got points refunded today for loosing to a cheater in crazyhouse, so lichess did correctly identify the account or someone might have repo…

g360Flip
Community Blog Discussions - Kingscrusher interrogates a super intelligent AI - Chat.OpennAI about Chess#24

Look my questions to ChatGPT.. lol **Who invented chess ? The exact origin of chess is not well-documented, but it is generally believed to have originated in northern India or eastern Iran more than …

g360Flip