lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:RockDog100"

19 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - What is your chess age?#11

I've been a filthy casual for 7 years.

RockDog100
Community Blog Discussions - Danya on Gambits - Quotes from GM Daniel Naroditsky's Speedrun Videos#2

This would be much better with heavier editing of the raw youtube transcription, particularly in the way of adding commas and periods. Interesting nonetheless.

RockDog100
Community Blog Discussions - Chess on Easy Mode#8

Your use of the word "rules" is completely inadequate. To break the rules you'd have to castle through check, capture your own pieces or fail to take en passant, for example. What you mean is "general…

RockDog100
Community Blog Discussions - My Chessable Course Is Out!#10

Seems like an interesting course. The post does a good job of explaining your mentality while making it and what the target demographic is.

RockDog100
King of the Hill World Championship - KotH Scheduling#21

Is it too late to join this tournament?

RockDog100
Lichess Feedback - Red sound icon#14

I see nothing wrong with this feature. I find it useful to know immediately whether the sound is on or not.

RockDog100
General Chess Discussion - Why no hello?#25

Hello. Just in case I ever play you and have the chat disabled, which is likely as I prefer to concentrate on chess, consider yourself officially greeted. Ah, and well played!

RockDog100
Community Blog Discussions - #14: The KISS-IT Principle#3

Nice post. I enjoyed the examples provided.

RockDog100
General Chess Discussion - How can i be a good sport or a good player at chess#7

Don't be that neurotic player that keeps judging their opponent's every gesture and considering it a personal insult. Don't care so much.

RockDog100
Community Blog Discussions - Memory: The Key To Chess?#4

Excellent.

RockDog100