lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Kingiris504"

13 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - "Nobody ever won a chess game by Resigning"#9

Also Kingiris504 and Ameen3234 is me,I am the same person

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - "Nobody ever won a chess game by Resigning"#8

@CreativeThinking @Caldi321 @Sarg0n Well I am happy that all have their opinions and also I resign at times too but never stop giving your best and that's the thing I want to say to all the people who…

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - Chess : the most beautiful art#9

@hisokaxhunter Dude it's great we are having same ideology. We all should have an image that is created by the beautiful words and somethings cannot even be described by me at times due to its beauty …

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - Chess : the most beautiful art#6

Well I guess Here this is the truth in my opinion and I believe that quotes are the words which are to inspire and make us think in a positive way and yeah it changes with the type of perspective.But …

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - "Deeper the thoughts,Better the moves."#5

Well it's a long topic and our opinions together is the Answer for it I guess

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - "Deeper the thoughts,Better the moves."#1

A chess player is not the one who wins is the one who plays the beautiful moves in a game. I am not the greatest of players but I also have played some great moves and all players have.Chess is not ju…

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - What do you believe is important in Chess??#1

Personally I believe that More than Winning or losing playing a great match is more important.We all give our best and we get the best results for our hard work . I always believe in giving my best an…

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - Be the true self you are....#1

"Be the chess player and not the chess piece."This sentence has a lot to say to us.We always have to be whom we are and play the way only we can and no one can . And just keep living the way you are.W…

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - Chess : the most beautiful art#1

"All artist might not be chess players, but all players are artist."These were the beautiful words said by Marcel Duchamp and it really means alot.We play the most beautiful moves which cannot be fore…

Kingiris504
General Chess Discussion - I do whatever I want and it makes everyone wonder...#4

Everybody has their own way and the path which we seek to master is our style and only our style and we are the masters of our styles and we will be the unbeatable.So Be destined to be who you are and…

Kingiris504