lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Francis920"

641 forum posts
The House Discord Server - Year of 2022#20

I have to go with @IMakeManyMistakes winning his first rkwc by launching a major comeback in the last match to beat @CyberShredder, great series for the ages by both players! Also the crazy slice of h…

Francis920
Racing Kings WC - 2022 RKWC Announcement & Registrations#59

I am in!

Francis920
The House Discord Server - Year of 2021#12

I enjoyed all the lovely chats in the variant channels in the discord with the amazing people that make up the House community! Also, RKWC 21 was very fun to participate in and spectate and I can’t wa…

Francis920
Lichess Feedback - Make Lichess great again 2021#27

@wisherwhacker said in #1: > Lichess used to be great. we used to play rated variants on 0+1 and 1/4+0 time formats. > For exampe, in 1/4 rated antichess, to mate, you must make at LEAST 17 moves (usu…

Francis920
Off-Topic Discussion - mmo_mikhail - Announcement#19

@mmo_mikhail the Racing Kings community will certainly miss you! You were one of my favorite RK players to watch and I wish you well in your offline endeavors!

Francis920
Racing Kings WC - 2021 Racing Kings WC pairings and match time announcements#127

@Francis920 vs. @luka3916 tomorrow August 7th at 17 UTC

Francis920
The House Discord Server - The House Multi Variant Championship 2021#54

I am in.

Francis920
Racing Kings WC - 2021 Racing Kings WC announcement & registrations#31

I am in.

Francis920
General Chess Discussion - team election#8

As two people now have already told you, advertising is expressly against Lichess ToS. Do not advertise teams or "sell" leadership roles, this is against the team etiquette as well.

Francis920
General Chess Discussion - team election#3

Please see https://lichess.org/page/forum-etiquette before posting in the forums, advertising is not allowed and can get your account restricted.

Francis920