lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ramanvis1988"

30 forum posts
PyChess Tournaments - New variants and unplayed tournaments#1

There were lot of interesting exotic chess variants that were available to play at https://jocly.com/#/about till Wednesday, 24 October 2018 when that website was shut down due to confiscation of game…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - Analyzing Capablanca's chess#4

@asdfisuahw: Also please take a look at this link: https://www.chess.com/clubs/forum/view/adding-new-variants?page=2 on why www.chess.com changed initial popular Capablanca's chess set up as default t…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - Analyzing Capablanca's chess#2

In www.chess.com forum, he also mentioned to me that he recently designed another gating game called Stargate, that is more like a war game instead of openings and tactics and so it is one of the most…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - Analyzing Capablanca's chess#1

I am not insisting anyone. The final decision is of course yours whether you want to keep the default as Capablanca's chess and Capahouse or Trice's chess and Trice's crazyhouse. And that Edward Trice…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - PyChess Tournaments forum#19

@asdfisuahw: The Jocly community google groups link works out fine for me. If it is not working for you, then instead of clicking that link, copy and paste the URL of that link in your web browser and…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - PyChess Tournaments forum#17

@Diwaditya: According to Ed Trice, Capablanca's chess is a forced win for the white player by starting off right with the move of 1. d3. Please take a look at this conversation for more information ab…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - PyChess Tournaments forum#12

www.chess.com replaced Capablanca's chess by Gothic chess because Capablanca's chess has got defects in the starting position. In www.pychess.org, if Gothic chess cannot be made as default for startin…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - PyChess Tournaments forum#8

I think that we should either do Trice's crazyhouse or Capahouse 960. I think that in www.pychess.org, the default starting positions for Capablanca chess and Capahouse should be replaced along with t…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - PyChess Tournaments forum#4

Gorogoro Shogi tournament is happening today. I am not yet comfortable with any of the Shogi variants and also I am not yet comfortable with recently released Shinobi chess. Not even at the newbie lev…

ramanvis1988
PyChess Tournaments - PyChess Tournaments forum#3

Yes, grand chess and shako are two of my favourite chess variants at www.pychess.org. Musketeer chess, metamachy and wildebeest chess will also be interesting if they are added to www.pychess.org and …

ramanvis1988