lichess.org
Donate

lichess reached a new low

example:
youtu.be/aUkrddfu57w?t=1756 (29:16 - 29:53)
I came back just to see what type of rubbish the clever guys included in their responses and was pleasantly surprised to see a few reasonable replies. Really, guys, you just killed the work of many months. You know what? Having a site that is visited by many people from all over the world is not as much honoring the users, as it is honoring the owners. Playing with colors, icons, adding psychedelic trivia here and there may be cool for some infantile underage coders. People do not come here to get awestruck with your quirks and learn everything about your tastes (although you may think it is the case), instead they just want to simply play chess. The basic rule of having a successful project is never ever add anything openly controversial, or it will be you who is trolling, not those who sincerely tell you that you just screwed up big time (and it is true).
And yes, I did not played a single game here since I opened this thread, and will not play unless the site team gets reasonable and stops behaving like infantile underage coders who want to impress everyone with their ultimate flashing color circle. Really, a color circle, how old are you, guys, 3 or 4?
And what stops you from simply playing chess (freely without advertisements)?
No! Don't Leave! How can we have a chess site without you?!

Do Something Thibault!
I hope you can find a deal with colors so that you both can coexist on lichess btw, until then we will miss you I'm afraid.
What wheel exactly are you all talking about, guys? I checked the progress wheel in computer analysis, and it became grey again? Or you talk about some other wheels? I don't see which.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.